4.17.2015

27 in 28



Well, here we are - birthday #28 is tomorrow! Kind of weird to think that I'm deep in my 20's!

I was totally inspired by Wit & Whistle's birthday bucket list that I decided to make my own. Here's hoping I'll actually do all 27 of these things!


1. White water raft in Colorado.
2. Picnic at the Dallas Arboreteum.
3. Take a creative class at a studio, like weaving or pottery.
4. Pull together at least 3 years of photo books.
5. Be able to hold the crow pose for 10 seconds.
6. Finish re-reading the Harry Potter books. Check!
7. Host a fun fancy dinner party for friends.
8. Go to the Influence Conference.
9. Launch wholesale accounts. Check! 
10. Add letterpressed products to the shop.
11. Wear more dresses.
12. Grow a flower. In progress...
13. Try new local, non-chain restaurants.
14. Read 5 fiction books.
      a. Princess Academy - currently reading
15. Go apple picking.
16. Apply for the Renegade Craft Fair.
17. See a ballet.
18. Try boba tea.
19. Hike at our local state park.
20. Crochet at least 2 blankets to send to Russian orphans. In progress... 
21. Print photos from our wedding and/or trips to decorate our place.
22. Find red lipstick I love. And wear it.
23. Grow cilantro.
24. Attend an Aggie football game.
25. Research and try a wardrobe or jewelry capsule.
26. Go to a drive-in movie.
27. Write at least 5 hand written notes to people I love.

2 comments:

  1. I love this list Mikaela!!! I've been writing birthday lists for a few years and just finished mine for #29 since my birthday is later this week. Now I kind of want to steal some of your ideas too :) Especially the drive-in movie one but they took all the last drive-in that we had around here down a few years ago :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Take them, girl!! I honestly stole a few of them from other people's lists too. :) And serious bummer about the drive-in movie! Maybe you and your cute fam should go on a road trip just to experience one. :) Can't wait to see your list!!

      Delete

 
thetabithashopportfolio © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat